* United Soccer Coaches Women’s Scholar All-East Region Third Team (2019)
* CoSIDA First Team Academic All-American (2019)
* CoSIDA Academic All-Region Team (2019)
* 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup (Canada)
* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2018)
* NCAA Elite 90 Winner (2018)
* Started in all 20 matches she played in during her third year at Florida State.
* Missed four games due to competition with the Canadian National Team.
* Recorded four points off one goal and two assists.
* Assisted on the game-winning goal to Jenna Nighswonger in Florida State’s 3-2 win over No. 24 Colorado (9/12).
* Registered both a goal and an assist in FSU’s 5-4 win over Boston College (9/19) in the ACC opener.
* Was on the backline for nine Florida State shutouts during the 2019 season.
* Started each of the 20 matches she played in her second year as a defender.
* Missed seven games due to competing for Canada at the 2018 CONCACAF Championships as Canada finished second and qualified for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
* Earned the 2018 NCAA Women’s Soccer Elite 90 Award, given to the player at the College Cup with the highest cumulative GPA.
* Registered six points off one goal and four assists.
* Scored her lone goal of the season in the College Cup Semifinal to open up the scoring for the Seminoles in their 2-0 defeat over No. 1 Stanford.
* Contributed to a Florida State defense that shut out 16 of its opponents in 2018, including four in the NCAA Tournament and two at the College Cup against No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 UNC.
* Recorded an assist on the Seminoles’ first goal against No. 20 USF in their 3-1 defeat over the Bulls in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Helped open the scoring in Florida State’s 2-0 defeat over South Alabama by assisting on Yujie Zhao’s game-winning goal.
* Registered assists in back-to-back contests – on August 19 against Troy and August 23 at Wisconsin – for her first two assists of the season.
* Started in all 21 matches for Florida State this season, primarily as a defender after starting the season in the midfield.
* Played every minute of 19 matches and finished with 1,844 minutes on the pitch in 2017.
* Finished with three points with one goal and one assist.
* Assisted on Dallas Dorosy’s game-winner in the 20th minute at Louisville on September 21.
* Scored the first goal of her career in the 86th minute against Ole Miss on November 10 in the first round of the NCAA Women’s Soccer Championship.
* Helped the Seminole defense record eight shutouts, including a 5-0 win over Ole Miss and a 2-0 victory against Arizona in the NCAA Tournament.
* Competed for Dynamo de Québec
* Named best Junior player in the province of Quebec in 2015, and the best Senior player in Quebec in 2016
* Earned Most Valuable Player honors and the golden boot in the U-16 AAA league in 2014
* Received her first MVP accolade as part of the U-15 AAA league in 2013
* Competed at the U-20 FIFA Women’s World Cup
* Played in the 2018 CONCACAF Championship as Canada qualified for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
* Was a reserve member of the senior women’s team at the 2016 Rio Olympics where the team won a bronze medal.
* Played in the 2016 Olympic qualifiers and placed second.
* Competed at the 2015 Pan American Games, earning a fourth place finish.
* Participated at the 2014 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup, along with teammates Gloriana Villalobos (Costa Rica) and Deyna Castellanos (Venezuela)
* Pursuing a degree in Exercise Physiology
* Attained the highest grade point average in her class from grade 7 to 10