* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* Started all 24 games as a defender in her second season.
* Finished the season second on the team in minutes with 2,125 trailing only Malia Berkely.
* Helped Florida State record 10 shutouts on the season, including two in the NCAA Tournament.
* Recorded one assist on the season at Wake Forest on a pass to Kristen McFarland to tie the game at one.
* Started each of the 26 games she played in her first season as a defender.
* Ranked second on the team in minutes played with 2,228, trailing only fellow defender Malia Berkely.
* Helped the Seminoles to register 16 shutouts on the season, including four in the NCAA Tournament.
* Contributed to a Seminole defense that shut out both No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 UNC at the 2018 College Cup in route to the program’s second national title.
* Aided in setting a program record with five consecutive shutouts to start the season by the Florida State defense.
* Totaled one goal and one assist on the season.
* Recorded her lone goal on the season in the Seminoles’ 4-1 victory over No. 2 UCLA on Sept. 2.
* Assisted on Gloriana Villalobos’s insurance goal in the second round of the NCAA Tournament in Florida State’s 3-1 win over No. 20 USF on November 16.
* Four-time Class 1A State Champions (2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18)
* 2018 TopDrawerSoccer All-American
* Two-time All First Coast First Team member (2017 and 2018)
* Set high school record with 50 goals and 37 assists
* Won the 2018 WPSL National Championship with the Seattle Sounders Women
* Competed with the Florida ODP State Team and Florida Elite Soccer Academy
* Member of 1999 ODP International Travel Team to Brazil and England
* Named to All-Region ECNL Team
* Competed in the 2018 ECNL National Championship
* Daughter of Ambra and Stave Morris
* Member of National Junior Honors Society and National Honors Society throughout high school, as well as the National Society of High School Scholars