* Preseason All-ACC Team (2022)
* All-ACC Academic Team (2021)
* 2021 National Champion
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (9/27/2021)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2020)
* Preseason Top-100 No. 88 (2020-21)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2020)
* All-ACC Third Team (2020)
* TopDrawerSoccer Best XI Freshman Second Team (2019)
* ACC All-Freshman Team (2019)
* Recorded a career-high eight shots during a 0-0 draw against No. 12 South Carolina (8/18).
* Scored her first goal of the season at Georgia (8/21) aiding the Seminoles to a 3-1 victory.
* During 82 minutes of play, recorded three shots and 1 shot on goal in a 1-1 draw against No. 16 Auburn (8/25).
* Recorded her second goal of the season in a 5-0 victory against Florida (9/4).
* Recorded four shots, four shots on goal, and one assist in a 5-0 victory against FGCU (9/8).
* Recorded six shots, five shots on goal, and two assists in a 5-0 victory against Rice (9/11).
* Scored her third goal of the season off of a corner kick from the left side against Boston College (9/16) in FSU’s 6-0 win.
* Had a career-high five points off one goal and three assists against Louisville (9/22).
* Played in all 25 games during the season, starting in 13 of them. She totaled 1,619 minutes played, good for sixth-most on the team.
* Finished the season fifth on the team in points with 14 coming off 3 goals and a career-high eight assists.
* Scored her first goal of the season in a 4-0 Seminoles’ win against South Alabama (8/26).
* Had a season-high of two assists at home in the ACC opener against Boston College with a win of 4-1 (9/18).
* Tied FSU’s record of 3 assists against Pitt at home (9/23) and tallied 3 more points with a goal and assist at Louisville (9/26).
* Scored third goal of the season during a 4-1 win at Clemson (10/1).
* Had her seventh assist of the season to Beata Olsson at North Carolina (10/21).
* Assisted Jody Brown against No. 25 SMU during the second round of the NCAA Tournament (11/19)
* Came off the bench in all 15 of 16 games of the 2020-21 season and played in 953 minutes.
* Was named to the College Cup All-Tournament Team, the All-ACC Third Team and to the ACC All-Tournament Team.
* Finished the season second on the team in points with 15 coming from five goals and five assists.
* Recorded her first goal of the season in the 68th minute against Notre Dame (9/17) in Florida State’s 5-0 win.
* Had an impressive second weekend of action, recording three assists in two games. Had one assist in FSU’s 4-0 win over Virginia Tech (10/1).
* Had her second career two-assist game against Wake Forest (10/4) in Florida State’s 4-0 win.
* Earned her third career two-goal game against Pitt (10/15) in Florida State’s 4-1 win.
* Grabbed her third assist of the season against No. 12 Notre Dame (11/10) in FSU’s 2-0 win over the Irish in the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
* Recorded a goal and an assist in the ACC Tournament semifinal win over No. 6 Duke (11/13) helping to lead the Seminoles to a 4-0 win.
* Earned her fifth goal of the season in the National Championship game against Santa Clara (5/17) to give the Seminoles a 1-0 lead in the 63rd minute.
* Played in 23 games in her freshman season, including 20 starts.
* Made starts in two NCAA Tournament games.
* Earned 15 points off of five goals and five assists.
* Earned her first assist against UCLA (8/29) and her first goal a game later against USC (9/1).
* Scored points in three consecutive games when she recorded two goals against Colorado (9/12), two assists against Villanova (9/15) and two more goals in her ACC opener against Boston College (9/19).
* Finished fourth on the team in points (15) third on the team in assists (5) and third on the team in goals (5).
*Member of the U14, U16, U17, U18, U19, U20 and U23 U.S. National Team
*U.S. National Team U16 – First Delle Nazioni Tournament Gradisca, Italy 2016 (First meeting between USA and Iran in Women’s International soccer at any age level)
*U.S. National Team U19 CFA International Tournament -winners Duyun, China 2017
*U.S. Soccer Development Academy League U18/U19 National Champions
*U.S. Soccer Development Academy Awards
*Southwest Regional Champions
*Elite Club National League U17 3rd Place Champions league
*Elite Club National League U17 Southwest Regional Champions
*Elite Club National League U15 National Champions
*Elite Club National League U14 National Champions
*Southwest Regional Champions
*2014 ODP Region IV Champions
*2015 ODP Region IV Champions
*2016 ODP Region IV Champions
*2017 ODP National Champions
*2016 Sunset League Champions, High School award MVP
*2017 South-California State Champions runner–up, High School Award Offensive Player of the Year
*Daughter of Jeff and Leanna Nighswonger
*Magna Cum Laude Award (2019)
*California State Seal of Biliteracy (Spanish) (2019)
*Scholars with Honors (2019)
*Golden State Seal Merit Diploma (2019)
*Honor Roll (2015-2019)