* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (August 24, 2021)
* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* Helped lead the Seminoles to a shutout weekend, playing full 90 minutes against No. 9 Texas A&M (8/19) and Alabama (8/22).
* Recorded first goal of the season at Colorado in a 2-1 win (8/29).
* Scored second goal of the season at Florida Gulf Coast in a Seminole’s 4-0 win (9/9).
* Tied up the score at Clemson in the 17th minute with her third goal of the season, assisted by Jody Brown, the Seminole’s went on to win the game 4-1 (10/1).
* Added to the 5-0 win over Syracuse at home with a goal in the 64th minute (10/7).
* Started in all 16 games for the Seminoles, playing in 1,473 minutes.
* Part of a defensive backline that has limited Florida State’s opponents to just 67 shots in 16 games with 38 of those 67 shots on goal.
* Helped anchor one of the nation’s best defense as FSU only allowed eight goals in 16 games with 11 shutouts.
* During the NCAA Tournament she was a part of a Seminole defense that only allowed two goals in five games. The Seminoles only allowed 19 shots in those five games with nine of them on goal.
* Started all 24 games as a defender in her second season.
* Finished the season second on the team in minutes with 2,125 trailing only Malia Berkely.
* Helped Florida State record 10 shutouts on the season, including two in the NCAA Tournament.
* Recorded one assist on the season at Wake Forest on a pass to Kristen McFarland to tie the game at one.
* Started each of the 26 games she played in her first season as a defender.
* Ranked second on the team in minutes played with 2,228, trailing only fellow defender Malia Berkely.
* Helped the Seminoles to register 16 shutouts on the season, including four in the NCAA Tournament.
* Contributed to a Seminole defense that shut out both No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 UNC at the 2018 College Cup in route to the program’s second national title.
* Aided in setting a program record with five consecutive shutouts to start the season by the Florida State defense.
* Totaled one goal and one assist on the season.
* Recorded her lone goal on the season in the Seminoles’ 4-1 victory over No. 2 UCLA on Sept. 2.
* Assisted on Gloriana Villalobos’s insurance goal in the second round of the NCAA Tournament in Florida State’s 3-1 win over No. 20 USF on November 16.
* Four-time Class 1A State Champions (2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18)
* 2018 TopDrawerSoccer All-American
* Two-time All First Coast First Team member (2017 and 2018)
* Set high school record with 50 goals and 37 assists
* Won the 2018 WPSL National Championship with the Seattle Sounders Women
* Competed with the Florida ODP State Team and Florida Elite Soccer Academy
* Member of 1999 ODP International Travel Team to Brazil and England
* Named to All-Region ECNL Team
* Competed in the 2018 ECNL National Championship
* Daughter of Ambra and Steve Morris
* Member of National Junior Honors Society and National Honors Society throughout high school, as well as the National Society of High School Scholars