Brewbaker Tech Magnet
Redshirt Sophomore Season at Florida State (2019-20):
- Did not compete in the 2019-20 season due to NCAA transfer rules.
- Expected to provide an enormous presence for FSU’s guard play in the 2020-21 season.
At South Carolina (2017-19):
- SEC All-Freshman Team guard for the Gamecocks in 2017-18.
- As a freshman at South Carolina, she started 25 games and averaged 7.3 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.8 assists and shot 39.4 percent (41-of-104) from deep.
- Against top-ranked UConn on Feb. 1, 2018, she finished as the team’s leading scorer with 20 points.
- Led the Gamecocks with 14 points against 15th-ranked Missouri on Jan. 7, 2018.
- As a freshman, she recorded double figures in scoring against four Top 25 teams and three in post-season play.
- As a sophomore, Jackson helped South Carolina reach the NCAA Sweet 16 after playing in 32 games and averaging nearly 18 minutes per game.
- Recorded four games with 10+ points in the 2018-19 season, highlighted by a 14-point effort at Purdue on Dec. 16, 2018.
- In each of her two seasons at South Carolina, Jackson’s opening games came against Alabama State, where her mother (Freda Freeman-Jackson) has coached in each of the last 21 seasons.
- She scored eight points in her collegiate debut vs. Alabama State in Columbia, S.C., then added 13 points at Alabama State in what was a homecoming game to begin the 2018-19 season.
Before South Carolina:
- Ranked 54th in the 2017 recruiting class by ESPNW Hoopgurlz.
- Playing her high school basketball at Brewbaker Tech Magnet, Jackson emerged as one of the top players in Alabama.
- Averaged 24.8 points, 7.8 rebounds and 5.2 assists in her senior year that also included three triple-doubles.
- Crowned the 2017 Alabama Gatorade Player of the Year and earned several other state honors.
All About Me:
- Born on: May 11, 1999.
- Parents: Freda Freeman-Jackson and Lewis Jackson.
- Major: Interdisciplinary Social Sciences.