Junior Season (2020-21):
- Gained immediate eligibility for the 2020-21 season by the NCAA on Nov. 17, 2020.
Two Seasons at Auburn (2018-20):
- More than doubled her scoring average from her freshman year, scoring 7.6 points per game in 2019-20.
- Pulled down 4.2 rebounds, shot 39.2 percent (80-of-204) from the floor and drilled 34.4 percent (45-of-131) from downtown as a sophomore.
- Led Auburn in 3-point shooting, 3-point field goals made (45) and blocked shots (21).
- Ranked in the Top 11 in the SEC overall in 3-point field goals made per game (11th; 1.6) and ninth in league play with 1.7 3s per game (2019-20).
- Dropped a career-best 22 points at Missouri on Feb. 27, 2020.
- Seven games with double-digit point totals as a sophomore.
- Ended her sophomore season with an impressive four-game stretch where she averaged 14.8 points per game.
- Pulled down seven rebounds in three games vs. UAB, Bethune-Cookman and Arkansas.
- Averaged 3.5 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists in her debut season at Auburn, which made the 2019 NCAA Tournament with a 22-10 record.
- Started 17 games for the Tigers and played in 31 of 32 games in 2018-19.
- Named to the SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll.
- Scored a then career-best 12 points vs. Missouri on Feb. 24, 2019.
- The first player from Wisconsin to suit up for the Garnet and Gold.
- Pegged as the nation’s 21st-rated forward according to ESPN Hoopgurlz.
- Named to the USA Today All-USA Wisconsin First Team.
- Tabbed as the 142nd-ranked recruit by Prospect Nation.
- Averaged 17.4 points, 11.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists as a senior at Madison East High School.
- Earned Big Eight Conference Player of the Year as a senior.
- Averaged 15.5 points, 11.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists as a junior.
- WBCA Division I All-State player in 2017 and an AP Third-Team All-State performer in 2017.
All About Me:
- Born: May 7, 2000.
- Parents: James and Kathryn Howard.
- Major: Pre-Social Science.
- What are some of the things you try to do outside of playing basketball? Spend time with my dog, watch Netflix, and hang out with friends.
- Who is someone you really look up to and why? My parents just because of how much they have done for me and provided me in my life. I wouldn’t be where I am today without them.
- What is your pre-game routine before getting ready for a game? Listening to music.
- What has the year 2020 taught you? To live in the moment and don’t take anything or anyone for granted.
- What does being part of the Florida State Women’s Basketball family mean to you? It means a lot. It’s definitely a family and an amazing environment to be in. I love it and I’m glad I’m apart of it.
- How did you know that choosing to be a Seminole was the right decision for you? The family and positive environment I would be coming into. Everything was also very genuine and real in the process of making my decision. Also, the program and the coaches, which speaks for itself.
- What current song is your favorite and what throwback song is your favorite? My current favorite song is “Grace” by Lil Baby and 42 Dugg. My favorite throwback song is “So What” by Field Mob and Ciara.
- What goals and ambitions do you have for yourself after you graduate? WNBA and a professional job in my career outside of basketball.