Graduate Transfer Season at Florida State (2020-21):
- Named to the ACC Blue Ribbon Panel’s five-member Newcomer Watch List.
- Rated as ESPN’s 16th-most impactful transfer (includes freshmen and transfers).
Four Seasons at St. Johns (2016-20):
- Starting point guard for the Red Storm in each of the last three seasons.
- Led St. John’s in assists in each of her three years.
- Totaled 509 career assists, averaging an impressive 5.3 per game for her career.
- Career averages of 9.9 points, 3.5 rebounds, shot 45.4 percent (119-of-262) and shot 31.4 percent from 3-point range (54-of-172).
- Started 93 of her 96 career games played.
- Ranked third in the BIG EAST in assists with 162 in 2019-20.
- Ranked in the Top 20 in total assists in 2019-20, ranking 19th nationally.
- Fastest St. John’s player to reach 500 career assists.
- Her total assists number would rank second all-time already at FSU, with the school record being 602 by FSU legend Courtney Ward (2007-11).
- England’s assist totals would be even greater had the NCAA post-season not been canceled due to COVID-19.
- All-BIG EAST Honorable Mention selection in 2018-19.
- Led the BIG EAST in minutes per game with 36.9 in 2018-19.
- Enjoyed a 13-assist outing vs. Butler on Feb. 1, 2019.
- Played twice against FSU in 2018 and 2019, scoring 11 points with three assists this past season in a 74-70 win by FSU.
Before St. Johns:
- Led Stamford High to its first state title since 1979 as a senior in 2015-16.
- Averaged 19.0 points, 6.1 assists and 5.7 steals in her senior year.
- Totaled 1,501 career points in her high school career.
All About Me:
- Born: December 18, 1998.
- Parents: Shandra Gregory.
- Major: Marketing & Management Communication- MS.