Lafayette Hill, Pa.
Career at Bucknell (2018-22):
- Led the Bison with 16.7 points per game and adding 6.5 rebounds as well as 2.2 steals in 33.5 minutes of action in the 2021-22 year.
- Emerged as a Top 100 scorer in NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball in the 2021.
- Filled the scoring column in her senior season with 10 20-point games.
- Highlighted her senior season with a 35-point outburst in a 73-64 win over Fordham in the WNIT on March 18, 2022.
- Led the Bison to the Patriot League Final in 2022.
- Dropped 17 points against Ohio State in the 2021-22 season opener.
- Double figures in 31 games as a senior.
- Finished in the Top 100 last year nationally in field goal attempts (29th), steals (34th), minutes played (42nd), field goals made (44th), total points (49th), free throws made (64th), free throws attempted (75th), steals per game (75th) and points per game (91st).
- Scored 16.3 points in what was a 10-game season in 2020-21, drilling 44.4 percent of her 3-point field goal attempts.
- Ranked fourth in the Patriot League in scoring and the led the league shooting 87.1 percent from the free throw line as a junior.
- Led the Bison with 42 steals while averaging 8.8 points per game as a sophomore in 2019-20.
- Participated on Bucknell’s Track and Field team and was a Second Team All-Patriot League selection in 2019.
- She set the program record in the outdoor high jump at 5 feet, 7 ¼ inches.
- QUOTE FROM COACH WYCKOFF: “Taylor is a dynamic and experienced guard who has had a great deal of success in her college career. She is more than ready to step in and make an impact on our team and in the ACC. We are excited about the skill, versatility and energy she will bring on both ends of the floor. Her high character is a perfect fit with the team we are building.”