* All-ACC Second Team (2016)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2016)
* NSCAA All-American First Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer National Freshman of the Year (2015)
* MAC Hermann Trophy Semifinalist (2015)
* ACC Freshman of the Year (2015)
* ACC Midfielder of the Year (2015)
* All-ACC First Team (2015)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2015)
* NSCAA All-Southeast Region First Team (2015)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer Best XI Third Team (2015)
* TopDrawerSoccer National Player of the Week (9/29/15)
* ACC Offensive Player of the Week (9/8/15, 9/29/15)
* TopDrawerSoccer Team of the Week (9/8/15, 9/29/15, 10/20/15, 12/1/15)
* Competed in 20 games on during her junior season at Florida State.
* Earned nine starts, including each of the first eight games of the season.
* Finished fourth on the team with nine points on three goals and three assists.
* Scored both goals in FSU’s 2-1 win over South Alabama on August 20, marking the second multi-goal match of her career.
* Opened the scoring with a goal in the third minute in Florida State’s 4-2 victory on the road at Samford on August 24.
* Recorded her first assist of the season on Deyna Castellanos’ second-half goal against Kentucky on September 3.
* Assisted on Olivia Bergau’s game-tying goal against Notre Dame on October 19, sending a long ball down for Kaycie Tillman to center, tying the game at 2-2.
* Helped extend the Seminole lead to 4-0 over Ole Miss in the NCAA Tournament with an assist on Kaycie Tillman’s goal in the 76th minute on November 10.
* Played and started in all 22 games on the season.
* Scored a total of seven goals this season, five of which were game-winning goals to lead the team in both categories.
* Her 18 points led all scorers on the team, scoring a goal or posting an assist in 11 of the 22 games on the season.
* Assisted on Kristen McFarland’s game-winning goal against Troy on September 11.
* Converted the final shootout penalty kick in the quarterfinals of the ACC Tournament, giving FSU a 3-2 win over No. 6 Duke on October 30.
* Scored the game-winning goal against No. 9 Clemson in the semifinals of the ACC Tournament, helping the Noles advance to win the conference title for the fourth year in a row
* Recorded the only goal of the game against Louisville on October 23.
* Helped the team win the NCAA first round match vs. Samford scoring her seventh goal of the year in the 28th minute.
* Completed one of the best freshman seasons in FSU history as she became the first Seminole freshman to earn NSCAA All-American First Team honors. She also finished as the TopDrawerSoccer National Freshman of the Year, ACC Freshman of the Year, ACC Midfielder of the Year, among many other accolades.
* Played in 22 games, with 21 starts, in the midfield during her first season at Florida State.
* Led the team with 28 points on nine goals and 10 assists, despite missing three games due to international call-ups to the U-19 Ireland National Team.
* Her 10 assists matched an FSU freshman record, ranked No. 2 in the ACC and No. 15 overall in the NCAA.
* Finished in the top 10 in the ACC of six different categories – assists (10 – 2nd), assists per game (0.45 – 2nd), shots (67 – T-6th), points (28 – 6th), points per game (1.27 – 9th) and goals (9 – T-10th).
* Was a member of the best freshman team in the nation, as the eight FSU freshmen combined for 89 points on 29 goals and 31 assists, which was 35 points more than the second-place team Texas A&M (54).
* Scored at least one point in 14 of 22 games, including nine of the first 10 matches of her career.
* Opened the season with an assist Cheyna Williams’ goal in the 54th minute at New Mexico on August 21.
* Her accurate corner kicks led to goals in back-to-back games by Kirsten Crowley against Southeastern Louisiana (Aug. 28) and at Florida (Aug. 30).
* Scored her first career goal, and had the first of four multi-point performances on the season, against No. 3 Texas A&M on September 4. She assisted on Natalia Kuikka’s game-tying goal in the 67th minute and added a goal of her own at 76:07 as the Noles defeated the Aggies, 3-1.
* Posted a season-high two goals against UCF on September 10 in a 4-0 victory over the Knights.
* Earned TopDrawerSoccer National Player of the Week honors on September 29 after leading the Noles to victories over No. 7 Clemson and No. 16 Notre Dame. Against the Tigers, Connolly was involved in all three goals in the 3-1 victory, assisting on scores from Kaycie Tillman (1:52) and Cheyna Williams (46:42) before scoring a goal of her own at 67:39 on a penalty kick.
* At Notre Dame on September 27, Connolly helped the Noles shutout the Irish in a 1-0 victory and assisted on Elin Jensen’s game-winner in the 35th minute.
* Registered an assist in back-to-back games against Pitt (Oct. 3) and NC State (Oct. 8).
* Combined with fellow Irishwoman Megan Campbell on a pair of goals in FSU’s 3-1 win over Louisville on October 17. Connolly scored the first goal of the match at 7:21 with assists from Campbell and Carson Pickett. Connolly’s corner kick at 12:07 found Campbell on the near side of the box for the third FSU goal of the game.
* Scored a goal in the regular season finale against Boston College on November 1.
* Converted the second penalty kick for FSU, enabling the Noles to defeat No. 1 Virginia, 7-6 in PKs, to earn the school’s third consecutive ACC Championship and fourth title overall.
* Became just the second Seminole to be named ACC Freshman of the Year, joining Tiffany McCarty in 2008.
* Scored the game-winner in three of Florida State’s NCAA Tournament games – an unassisted goal at 30:33 against Evansville in the first round, a penalty kick at 1:56 against South Alabama in the second round and a score at 18:15 against No. 21 Texas A&M in the NCAA Quarterfinals.
* Was the first freshman since Virginia’s Morgan Brian in 2011 to be an NSCAA First Team All-American as well as a semifinalist for the MAC Hermann Trophy.
* Won the Senior All-Ireland Championship in 2010 and 2012
* Nominated for High School Student of the Year in 2015
* Also played Gaelic Football
* Earned first senior national team cap in January 2015 against the US Women’s National Team in California
* Competed in the Istria Cup in Croatia with the senior national team in 2015
*Competed in the Cyprus Cup with senior national team in 2016 and 2017
* Played in 2019 Women’s World Cup Qualifying Campaign with Irish national team
* Currently has 17 caps with senior national team and one goal
* Scored 11 goals in 20 caps for the U-19 team with two MVP awards
* Played in the European semifinal in 2014 for the U-19 squad, winning U-19 International Player of the Year honors
* 18 caps with the U-17 Team with 16 goals, named MVP in five games
* Daughter of Michael and Freda Connolly
* Sister to Luke and Nicole Connolly
* Majoring in Social Science and Psychology