COVID PROTOCOLS: The information available regarding COVID-19 and the Delta variant continues to show that masks significantly reduce the spread of the virus, and the wearing of masks is expected everywhere on FSU’s campus, including our sports venues.
We are keeping in place several COVID-related practices implemented last season in Doak Campbell Stadium.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations in the concourses throughout the stadium again this year.
- We will allow fans to bring an EMPTY clear bottle into the stadium to fill with water as often as needed as we did last year.
- We will not have the cooling stations set up under the stadium during September following best practices for preventing the spread of the virus.
If these positions change at any point, we will immediately notify ticket holders of any adjustments.
Current list of prohibited items
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Weapons or explosives
- Food or beverage from outside the stadium
(empty bottles or cups will be permitted)
- Hard coolers or ice chests
- All bags that are not clear plastic, vinyl or PVC
- All bags larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Chair backs with arms or chair backs that are larger than a single seat
- Artificial noisemakers
(whistles, bells, air horns)
- Video equipment, tape recorders, cameras with lenses longer than 6″
- Sticks, poles, flags or signs
- Laser pointers
- Personal transportation devices (Skateboards, hover boards, etc.)
- Beach balls or other airborne objects
Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.
Is smoking or vaping allowed in the stadium? No, with the exception of designated smoking/vaping areas that have been established outside of Gates B and L.