- 2022 PING All-Southeast Region Team.
- 2022 All-ACC Men’s Golf Team.
- Named to the 2022 Arnold Palmer Cup (Representing International Team).
- Co-winner at the 2022 All-American Intercollegiate.
- Haskins Award Watch List.
- Two-time ACC Co-Golfer of the Month (February and March 2022).
- 2021 Academic All-ACC Team.
- 2020-21 ACC Academic Honor Roll.
FREDERIK KJETTRUP’S CAREER STATS 📊
Sophomore Season (2021-22):
- Finished his sophomore season ranked 49th by Golfstat and 52nd by Golfweek.
- Led the Seminoles in scoring average (71.46), average score vs. par (-0.03), rounds at par or less (20) and finish percentage (83.5).
- Shot two rounds at 64, tied for the eighth-lowest rounds in program history.
- His three-round aggregate score of 200 (-13) at the Valspar is tied for the eighth-lowest three-round score in program history.
- T20 at the OFCC/Fighting Illini Invite (69-72-73, +4), which included being the lead golfer of the tournament on par-5 holes, shooting 4-under overall.
- Went 2-0-1 at the Barbara Nicklaus Cup.
- Tied for eighth at the Jackson Stephens Cup, carding a 5-over 221.
- Runner up finish (T2) at the Daniel Island Intercollegiate, carding a 3-under par 213 (71-70-72).
- T18 at the Mobile Bay Intercollegiate, with rounds of 76-72-67, totaling a 1-under 215.
- Placed 3rd at the Watersound Invitational, carding a 5-under par 211 (72-67-72).
- Shot a season-low 11-under par 202 (68-67-67) placing T5 at the Cabo Collegiate Invitational.
- Won his first collegiate tournament, tying for first at the All-American Intercollegiate at 3-under (72-69).
- Finished second at the Valspar Collegiate Invitational, shooting 13-under (64-72-64).
- Became the first Seminole to record three career rounds at 64 or less (2 64s at 2022 Valspar, 1 64 at 2021 Valspar).
- Improved to 3-0 in ACC Championship Match Play, defeating Georgia Tech’s Bartley Forrester 4&3.
- Tied for 13th in the stroke play portion of the ACC Tournament, shooting 5-under (72-69-70).
- Tied for 25th at the NCAA Palm Beach Regional, shooting 5-over (75-73-73).
Freshman Season (2021):
- Enjoyed a strong freshman season, shooting 72.25 on the season and +0.86 vs. par.
- Became a mainstay in FSU’s high-powered starting five, playing in nine of the team’s 10 tournaments.
- Tied for fourth on the team with four rounds in the 60s.
- Earned two critical wins for FSU in ACC Championship match play vs. UNC (semifinals) and Clemson (finals).
- Tied for second at the Valspar Collegiate, shooting a 9-under 204.
- His 7-under 64 in the final round of the Valspar is tied for the 10th-lowest round vs. par in program history.
- Earned Top 20 finishes at the Valspar (T2), Timuquana Collegiate (T15), Seminole Intercollegiate (T16) and the NCAA Tallahassee Regional (T17).
- Earned a spot on the Academic All-ACC Team.
Before Florida State:
- Top-300 ranking in the World Amateur Golf Rankings as of Mid-June 2020.
- Member of the 2018 Danish U18 Team.
- Part of the 2019 Danish Men’s National Team.
- Has won three WAGR-qualifying events since 2018.
- Rated 106th in the European Golf Rankings as of Mid-June 2020, recording a 70.14 stroke average in 2019-20.