* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* College Cup All-Tournament Team (2018)
* All-ACC Third Team (2018)
* ACC All-Freshman Team (2016)
* TopDrawerSoccer Best XI Freshman Second Team (2016)
* Competed in and started all 27 matches for the Seminoles this season, the only player to do so.
* Finished first on the team in minutes played with 2,476, missing only 20 minutes of play the entire season.
* Played all of her minutes at center back, helping direct a Seminole defense that shutout 16 opponents in 2018, including four in the NCAA Tournament – Loyola Chicago, No. 14 Penn State, No. 1 Stanford and No. 3 North Carolina.
* Led the Seminole defense alongside senior captain Natalia Kuikka to two consecutive shutouts at the 2018 College Cup en route to the Seminoles 2018 NCAA National Championship.
* Tallied seven assists on the season, second only to Deyna Castellanos with eight, and one goal to register nine points in 2018.
* Scored her lone goal against Stanford in the 2018 College Cup Semifinal to double the Seminole lead to 2-0.
* Assisted on Dallas Dorosy’s game-tying goal against No. 6 USC in the third round of the NCAA Tournament.
* Registered an assist on Alexa Orrante’s goal against Virginia Tech to double the Seminole lead on September 20, a game they eventually won 3-0.
* Helped add to the Seminole lead by assisting on Kristen McFarland’s goal against No. 2 UCLA in the 49th minute on September 2.
* Recorded two assists in Florida State’s 3-0 defeat over Middle Tennessee (August 26).
* Tallied her first two assists of the year in back-to-back games in the Seminoles’ first two contests of the year – August 16 against Vanderbilt and August 19 against Troy.
* Missed the entire 2017 season due to injury.
* Started in all 22 games for the Seminoles as a freshman on the defensive back line.
* Participated in every minute of 14 matches on the season, finishing with 1,869 minutes played.
* Helped the Noles record 15 shutouts and limit opponents to a 0.39 goals against average on the season.
* Recorded the first assist of her career on the game-winning goal by Megan Connolly over Wake Forest on September 22.
* Assisted on Connolly’s game-winning goal over No. 9 Clemson in the semifinals of the ACC Tournament, helping the Noles advance to win their fourth consecutive conference championship.
* Scored the first goal of her collegiate career on November 12 against Samford in the first round of the NCAA Tournament, finding the back of the net in the third minute as Florida State went on to win 4-0.
* Attended Stephen T. Badin High School and helped the Rams win state championships in 2013 and 2014.
* Named All-State in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
* Selected as the Ohio Gatorade Player of the Year and an NSCAA All-American in 2014 and 2015.
* Three-time Greater Catholic League and D3 Player of the Year (2013-15).
* Competed with the Michigan Hawks.
* Chosen as the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Women’s Sports Association Soccer Player of the Year in 2014 and 2015, while being named the overall Athlete of the Year in 2014
* Has participated in many camps and competitions at the U-15, U-17, U-18 and U-19 levels for the U.S. WNT.
* Daughter of Todd and Nicole Berkely.
* Elected as high school vice president her junior and senior year, while also participating in the M&M mentor program in 2014-15 and 2015-16.