• Gained valuable experience off the bench, totaling nine games with 10+ minutes played.
• Has the ability to be a solid shot blocker and rim protector while refining her offensive game.
• Career-best two assists in five minutes at Wake Forest (1/18/18).
• Brought down seven rebounds at Clemson (1/4/18).
• Two points in 11 minutes with one steal vs. UNC (12/31/17).
• Four points in 19 minutes against Stetson (12/7/17).
• Totaled six points and five rebounds in 22 minutes vs. Sacred Heart (11/24/17).
• Recorded a career-high two blocked shots in nine minutes at Grambling State (11/19/17).
• Made her Seminole debut at Florida with two points and one block in nine minutes (11/17/17).
• Ranked the 19th-best forward in the ESPNW 2016 recruiting class.
• Spent her last year training at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla.
• Brings plenty of length and versatility as an agile 6-foot-2 forward.
• Possesses a soft touch offensively and can be a shot-blocking factor in the paint on defense.
• Has good FIBA-playing experience, playing in high-level tournaments for Spain since 2013.
• Participated with Maria Conde on the first-place U20 European Championship team in 2016, playing an average of 16.4 minutes.
• Has also played with Conde on four other FIBA teams, including the U19 World Team (2015), the U18 European Team (2015), the U17 World Team (2014) and the U16 European Team (2013).
• Averaged 10.1 rebounds in the 2015 U18 European Championship for Spain, helping her country to a 76-60 final-game win over France with 13 boards.
• Averaged 11.1 rebounds in the 2013 U16 European Championship as Spain defeated the Czech Republic 54-49 in the title game.
Born: July 11, 1997
Parents: Sebastian Lopez Burch and Dodo Tobi.
Major: Computer Science.
How did you first get into playing basketball? I started playing soccer but it became too expensive for my parents. My mom suggested switching sports since I was tall.
Explain a hardship you have overcome: Getting through a foot injury.
What shows are you watching these days? Money Heist, American Horror Story and The Cable Girls.
What is something many people don’t know about you? I am an open book.
What is the best advice you have ever received? Live a life of ‘Oh wells’ rather than a life of ‘What ifs.’
What would be the name of your autobiography? My Struggle.
What is your favorite home cooked meal? Paella.
Number of brothers and sisters? One younger brother.
Outside of hoops, what are some of your passions in life? Technology.
If I was a genie and granted you three wishes, what would they be? Make me rich.
What are some things on your bucket list? Traveling to Australia and getting a degree.
If you were to win the $500 million lottery, what are some things you would do? Act as if nothing had happened.