* NCAA National Champion (2018)
* ACC All-Tournament Team (2018)
* All-ACC All Freshman Team (2016)
* Played in all 27 games and made 25 starts at forward on the season.
* Finished fourth on the team with 13 points on six goals and an assist
* Recorded a goal against No. 5 Duke and No. 11 Virginia as the Seminoles won their sixth ACC Championship in eight seasons, earning a spot on the 2018 ACC All-Tournament Team.
* Added a goal in Florida State’s 4-1 win over No. 2 UCLA on September 2.
* Scored the game-winning goal against Florida on September 7.
* Redshirted the 2017 season due to injury
* Played a total of 20 games her freshman season at Florida State
* Earned 13 starts, including each of her last 12 matches played in the season.
* An aggressive forward, she ranked third on the team with five goals scored, and also added three assists.
* Scored her first collegiate goal on the road at Middle Tennessee on August 28
* Gave the Noles a 1-0 win in overtime against Troy on September 11 with her goal just 52 seconds into the overtime period.
* Scored the game-winner against Mercer on September 15, converting her only shot of the game in the 25th minute.
* Posted a career high three points on a goal and assist versus Wake Forest (September 22), finding Dallas Dorosy for FSU’s second goal in the 61st minute and scoring one of her own in the 63rd minute.
* Tied the match against No. 2 Virginia on September 25 with a counterattack goal in the 68th minute.
* Closed out the conference season with assists at Boston College and against Louisville.
* Averaged 88 minutes played over the final 11 matches of the season, helping the Seminoles earn their fourth consecutive ACC Championship
* Competed for Ohio Premier.
* Named the club’s Player of the Year in 2015.
* Member of a PDP camp in 2015 and 2016.
* Participated in a camp in 2014.
* Daughter of Dan and Kathy McFarland. Both parents were on the swim team during college – her mom at NC State and her dad at Bowling Green.
* Named to the honor roll as a sophomore and a junior.
* A member of the Student Council in grades 8-10.
* Has also played basketball and participated in swimming on a competitive level.
* Majoring in communications.